Tools For Your Employees – Ergonomic Assistance Requests
- Your ErgoSuite is a highly cost-effective technology platform which
seamlessly integrates critical-path web-based and computer-based tools
designed to extend the capability and return of employers’ existing and
new Office Ergonomics Programs.
Ergonomic Assistance Requests: Enables Employees To Easily And Intuitively Request Professional Assistance
This highly integrated tool enables employees to easily and intuitively request professional assistance in order to resolve more complex ergonomic issues through interventions and other actions with EHS professionals:
This highly integrated new feature enables employees to easily and intuitively request professional assistance in order to resolve more complex ergonomic issues through interventions and other actions with EHS professionals:
- Facilitate a simple employee request through a weblink and/or the ErgoSuite Icon Menu.
- Automatic assignment and notification of the appropriate EHS professional (a Responder).
- Automatic assignment and notification of EHS Management oversight (an Overseer).
- Automatically open an ErgoSuite Managed Case.
- Document the assistance request and resulting action(s).
- Close out the related managed case or establish follow-up actions.
- Manage and customize all aspects through your menu-driven Management Console.
Ergonomic Assistance Requests, when used within the platform, is also seamlessly integrated within ErgoSuite’s Management Tools including Reporting, Risk Analysis, Modeling, Key Performance Indicators, Logic Engine and more.
Case Study Mitigation Results
Click chart for performance details.
New! Overview Video: What's it all about?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- November 2019 Special Edition: SmartErgo recognized as a 2019 Top 10 Risk Management Solution Provider
Time-Proven & Effective