Tools For Your Employees – ErgoTutor™
- Your ErgoSuite is a highly cost-effective technology platform which
seamlessly integrates critical-path web-based and computer-based tools
designed to extend the capability and return of employers’ existing and
new Office Ergonomics Programs.
ErgoTutor: Effective Ergonomics Training & Workstation Assessment
ErgoTutor provides interactive eLearning training designed to deliver a complete office ergonomics course
at the employee’s workstation whether that is at your facility, offsite, telecommuting, or on the road.
The interactive training includes integrated Workstation Assessments and an online self-paced course for employees focusing on office ergonomics basics, workstation setup, keying, mousing, vision, pacing and sitting, workplace organization, reach zones and much more…
Below are just a few sample pages from the 20 minute course:
This is a full Class-1 eLearning course in Office Ergonomics, designed for busy employees to use for learning the basics of good ergonomics to apply while using their computer for work and to learn the relevance of office ergonomics to themselves individually.
We’ve combined our extensive Office Ergonomics subject-matter library with the best award-winning Instructional Designers in the business to produce this invaluable resource for you.
The objective of the self-paced interactive training for employees, with knowledge checks and a test, are:
- Gather assessment information about the employee’s workstation.
- Teach an employee about basic computer ergonomics as it relates to them.
- While learning, help them improve their workstation to encourage neutral postures.
- Provide the employee with guidelines and tips on “how to use the workstation comfortably, safely and productively”
- Gather a post-course workstation assessment (to compare against the pre-course assessment showing improvements).
Beyond complete core information on Office Ergonomics for employees working at your facilities or telecommuting from home, ErgoTutor provides selectable Job-Aids where the employee can explore detailed information on special topic areas, if applicable to them, including:
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Lighting and Airflow Special Situations
- On-the-Go For Road Warriors: Airplanes, Trains, Busses, Cars, Hotels, Coffee Shops
- PDA/Phone Devices – Telephoning, Emailing, Text Messaging, Scheduling
- Pointing Devices: Beyond Mouse & Touchpad – Trackballs, Joysticks, Digital Pens & Graphics Tablets, Touchscreens
- Specialized Posture Reference
- Special Situations (e.g. Specially-Abled Persons, Persons of Larger Stature, Persons Using Assistive Technology)
- Stretching Guide
ErgoTutor, is available in several configurations:
- Today: Integrated Option, ErgoTutor offers complete seamless integration with ErgoSuite.
- Today: Stand-Alone Option, which can be added to any commercial SCORM 1.2 compliant LMS (Learning Management System)
- Coming: ErgoTutor will shortly be available purely online from SmartErgo’s Ergonomic Cloud at www.ErgoTutor.Com.
When integrated within ErgoSuite:
- An easy yet powerful Invitation Manager enables you to manage email invitations for introducing the course and following up with employees.
- ErgoTutor brings 80 new data-items to ErgoSuite for documenting, analyzing and reporting on ErgoTutor sessions.
- A full reporting series is available for ErgoTutor sessions in both summary and detailed formats.
- A new Administration Console View provides immediate lookup and review of ErgoTutor sessions on the screen.
- ErgoTutor is fully available for Key Performance Indicators and Compliance Measurement.
- Availability of ErgoTutor for employees is fully controllable at the Administration Console.
- All ErgoTutor data items are available for Data Mining and Graphical Analysis providing powerful screening capabilities.
- The subject matter from ErgoTutor is available as ErgoTips within ErgoSuite to provide post-course gentle effective reinforcement for employees during microbreaks or anytime on-demand.
- If an employee is interrupted or has to attend another priority, they can return to the course anytime to complete it from where they left off.
- Upon completion, the entire course serves as a reference guide which the employee can refer back to anytime in the future.
ErgoTutor, when used within the platform, is also seamlessly integrated within ErgoSuite’s Management Tools including Reporting, Risk Analysis, Modeling, Key Performance Indicators, Logic Engine and more.
Case Study Mitigation Results
Click chart for performance details.
New! Overview Video: What's it all about?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- November 2019 Special Edition: SmartErgo recognized as a 2019 Top 10 Risk Management Solution Provider
Time-Proven & Effective