ErgoSuite’s Management Tools – Policies & Inheritance
- Your ErgoSuite is a highly cost-effective technology platform which
seamlessly integrates critical-path web-based and computer-based tools
designed to extend the capability and return of employers’ existing and
new Office Ergonomics Programs.
Policies & Inheritance
Your ErgoSuite provides for very simple menu-driven customization of its Employee Tools Configuration Settings which can be designated by Department, Location, Individuals or by any Grouping.
Typically, clients utilize ErgoSuite’s pre-configured policies for at least the first six to twelve months while they gather their baseline data and then periodically make adjustments if desired.
Clients do not need to have any technical or IT experience since customization is easily accomplished through ErgoSuite’s menu-driven Administration Console by authorized Supervisors using their web browser.
Ergonomic System Policies are configuration policies adopted by users during automatic synchronization according to a process known as Policy Inheritance:
- First, User-specific policies are requested and used. If not found, then:
- Next, Location policies are requested and used. If not found, then:
- Next, Department policies are requested and used. If not found, then:
- Last, System Default policies are used.
* There are many alternative variations available beyond the above defaults.
More than 200 Ergonomic System Policies are divided among several major groups:
- Synchronization Policies
- Startup Mode Policies
- Data Storage Policies
- User Preference Policies
- Keyboard Pacing Policies
- Mouse Pacing Policies
- Sit/Stand Policies
- Alert Assistance Policies
- Stretch Control Policies
Beyond Ergonomic System Policies, ErgoSuite provides extensive access to customize the menus and text which define the employee experience as seen through their ErgoSuite Employee Tools.
Everything from ErgoTips reinforcing the ErgoTutor eLearning course to Pacing Notification Messages and much more can be easily customized through ErgoSuite’s menu-driven Administration Console by authorized Supervisors using their web browser
Case Study Mitigation Results
Click chart for performance details.
New! Overview Video: What's it all about?
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
- November 2019 Special Edition: SmartErgo recognized as a 2019 Top 10 Risk Management Solution Provider
Time-Proven & Effective